They are trying scare the living daylights out of us by accusing us all of being extremists, terrorists, racists and every other “ist” in the book. They are threatening or have fired those of us who speak up, they have threatened to deplatform or have deplatformed us, they have threatened to imprison us and much more and much worse.
In Germany, NAZIs were successful by using the above tactics. This is what Martin Meimoeller, a German Pastor said after the war:
First they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a socialist.Martin Neimoeller – German, Protestant Pastor, circa 1945
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out— because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
In other words, the evil plans of dictators and tyrants only work if:
- We fail to have faith;
- We fail to speak up;
- We fail to support each other;
- We forget that it’s better to be unjustly accused than to be justly accused.
- We forget that they are tyrants and dictators who stole an election in order to rule over us like the despots they are (and they are the enemies of liberty and all that is good);
- We fail to remember that we represent at least 50% of the population (probably 60-70%), and most importantly;
- We fail to remember that whatever they do, they need our consent to be successful.
In order to counteract the above, and to be sure that we don’t succumb to a bunch of Marxist murderers (all collectivists are by nature murderers – more than 100,000,000 dead in the 20th century, all caused by collectivists of one stripe or another, should be enough proof!) we must prepare. That preparation is largely mental. Evil has no power except that which we allow it to have.
How do we stand up to the tyrants and speak up?
As a sovereign individual who has personal responsibility and takes responsibility for the course our country takes now which will have an effect over the next thousand years in the future:
I hereby pledge to:
- have faith in God and that He will guide me to do the right thing if I let Him.
- speak up if I see others being attacked or discriminated against because of their views,
- look for and find a way to help others who are being or have been discriminated against,
- remember that an unfounded accusation is just that and I have no reason to be ashamed and that I should stand up for myself,
- remember that I’m part of the majority but regardless I won’t be bullied into submission for that submission only leads to camps, slavery and death.
- remember that my consent is required and no means no!