Please see the attached flyers that can be printed and handed out to others.
There will also be some surprise guests not listed rolling in by bus, who you won’t want to miss!
Would you prefer to ride on a BUS? Please contact us.
Lander County Invites you to join us for a day of celebration with speakers, music, BBQ. bounce house. horseshoes. swimming, basketball. volleyball & vendors in Elquist Park – Download Flyers here.
Battle Mountain, Nevada
Patriotic Social Gathering
May 15th at High Noon
Sheriff Richard Mack
will present a plaque to the residents of Lander County as members of
The Constitutional Sheriffs & Peace Officers Association
Other guests to include:
- Joey Gilbert, Esq.
- Freedom Angels
- Dr. Simone Gold Dr. Troy Ross
- Reinette Senum Dr. Henry Ealy
Law Enforcement Officers from across Nevada:
- Sheriff Ron Unger (Lander).
- Sheriff Richard Hickox (Churchill),
- Sheriff Sharon Worley (Nye),
- Sheriff Jerry Allan (Pershing),
- Sheriff Jessie Watts (Eureka),
- Sheriff Aitor Narvaiza (Elko),
- Sheriff command staff (Humboldt),
- Chief Micheal Mancebo (Lovelock PD),
- Chief Dave Garason (Winnemucca PD),
- Chief Ty Trouten (Elko PD)
PATRIOTIC SOCIAL GATHERING
Honoring Lander County
Saturday, May 15th, 2021
Meeting 7:30 am – Departing 8 am from Nugget West parking lot , Sparks
Flag Run to Lander County
We Will Start Run With Just Window Flags
Then Pull Off Just Before Battle Mountain To Put Up Our Big Flags
Other areas along the way will fold in on 1-80
Please RSVP by May 14th