Who do I write to? (& where do I send my letters)

Spread the love

You could go online and post your comments on the website of your rep but they don’t give as much weight to electronic letters because it’s easy. They figure that if you have to address and envelope, put a stamp on it and mail it, you are more committed to what you are writing. Maybe. Maybe not. In any case, that’s how it goes. Therefore, we recommend mailing your letters. But before you do, you need to know who to write to and their address. Here are a couple of easy tools to figure it out:

Finding your reps in Washington DC:

Click on this link and enter your address. The webpage will then spit out the names of your reps.

Finding your reps in Nevada:

Click this link and pick your preferred way of finding out.

Governor of the State of Nevada

Governor Joe Lombardo
State Capitol Building
101 North Carson Street
Carson City, NV 89701
(775) 684-5670

Spread the love